Find Peace In Your Soul / Bill Dorsey

or..'so much wasted time'..

David Cassidy's last words..They were talked about a lot, many wrote that it  would be a remainder for them, a man called Mike Curtis wrote : 'to have been a celebrity, enjoyed a time of fame and stardom, and then to say those final words about life..it's hard to take in.'. But being a celebrity is not the most important, it's a kind of job.. 

David Cassidy : 'Having all that - the fame and adulation and women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to make yourself happy'

Let's  listen to the song about..words and the end of love. One of the most beautiful  sung by DC. Wrote by Sue Shifrin and Ken Gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39g1m9Wkt1I

I remember when I first watched this video .. I cried..

It's happened that I was at the cinema on Monday. The last screening of the film I have wanted to see for a long time. 'Nomadland'. I've heard that the book is even better. A very good film, gives room to reflection and interpretation. Someone's said that it's a film about the failure of the American dream. I don't know, I'm not an American what could I know about life there. For me it was a film about choices we made and about coping with loss of material things and money but first of all with loss of loved ones. Coping with death.

And there is a moment in that film when one woman says  about 'wasted time'. She  repeats those words two or three times. And to the end of the film Ive been thinking what DC would have thought about it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sxCFZ8_d84

The film doesn't give easy answers. What works for one person can be bad for another. So many people couldn't believe when I stopped working a few years ago. 'How can you rid off the flat in the city and moved out..into the forest??' ' What are you going to do everyday??' ' You will not be bored? Miss your work and  your colleagues?'. No..but I'm a very lucky person, for me the glass is always half full and I know myself very well.. .And for some people life is more difficult than for others. Even if they have everything what  you can dream about..

This song was recorded on August 5, 1970. He was 20 and  so innocent and happy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNlMn46gvRU



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'