David Cassidy TPF My Christmas Card To You Vocals

 

I've had at last some time to listen to those DC's vocals (without instruments) recently published on YT. And I still don't know what to think about them.

Of course I don't have to have an opinion on everything regarding DC, but Jane has posted several links on the website FB page, and it looks like a lot of fans enjoyed those tapes. So I gave them a try, and still don't know.

This is not a first experiment with TPF'songs and I'm a great fan of John Gomolka's tapes, he altered the original tracks to better reflect David's true voice. That recording for example, is just unbelievable. Everytime I listen to it have goosebumps. Like being with him in the studio. Such a fabulous, irresistible voice..

http://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/DiscographyPages/I'm%20Here%20You're%20Here_JohnGomolkaVersion.mp3

The music and background singers, they do not interfere with admiring the DC's vocals. Because his voice was the most important instrument in that recording (If I can put it this way). His emotions and personality, we can hear them, they shine through..

I can compare it to a diamond (at my hotel was a jewelry shop and once I hastily started talking with the owner, and he showed me a lot of really outstanding things, with special prices for 'beautiful lady'). So is the diamond less beautiful in the frame? Of course not, on the contrary in my opinion.

"You Are Always On My Mind'..

http://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/DiscographyPages/You%20Are%20Always%20On%20My%20Mind_JohnGomolkaVersion.mp3

And especially with My Christmas Card To You, of course DC's voice is the most important, magical element of that song. But also the arrangements, backing vocals, everything makes that picture, the lyrics sang by David, the instruments which were used, and we can imagine that young boy playing his guitar, watching snow falling, those good feelings, that joy that never ends. 

But of course it's only my opinion. This is the link to DC vocals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMmxDM9snxQ

Last but not least THE PETITION ..1301

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'