David Cassidy - Betty and the Werewolves

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRFoNwddrxQ                      


I discovered that song just by a pure accident about 2 years ago. Wow , a song about David Cassidy and recorded by such young people. Called indie pop, this kind of music ( I've read), the song was released in February 2009, by three girls and one boy (on drums) from London and Cambridge. Such a happy, full of energy sound, I love that song. At first I didn't understand a word except  'David' , 'Cassidy', 'magic' and 'LOUD' , but it's not difficult to find lyrics in that Internet era... Amazing..Sure those young people had some old relations in love with David in the 70s..5000 photos of David..that was funny..but so true, so many hoped that even if Los Angeles was so far, far away , they would have found the way..somehow. Yes, it was like that. Great lyrics ,really has captured that mood, that collective dream..Sure, your magic's worked it's trick on me..

Even now, after half a century, there are some bedrooms with David's photos. Maybe it's a lttle scary.. but also mine. I didn't have any single DC pic in the 70s..now I have some..on the door of my room . Those pics  appeared there in 2018 when I started writing a book on DC..The members of my family had some problems with those pics..I'm not a teen, I'm a grandmother...but they have got used to them..after all there are a lot of  other pics and maps, drawings , paintings and posters in my room..

This is my 21st post , I started  just before Christmas. More than 1800 views, that's absolutely amazing.  It's also interesting to see where readers come from - the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Spain, Germany, Holland, Italy, Brazil, Argentina,.and also Poland and Iceland , but those are new fans (my family). Some people just looked and never came back again , but some keep reading ..about this amazing man, David Cassidy.. Thank you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'