What Is Your Fav Episode of The Partridge Family ?

Some days ago I got an email from a friend who reads my blog from time to time. And she asked me two questions. The first one is the title of today's post. Difficult question, I love  all of them, but of course the best are those with a lot of David, if I can put it this way, and with my fav songs. But all the songs are my fav..It's impossible to name the best,  but I have to try. Maybt Top 3 will do. But a song first from my fav Season 4 

1.Whatever Happened To Keith Partridge? (Season 3, 11(60) aired November 24, 1972).

David was nearly in every scene, that time he had something to play, not only 'yes mom, no mom' stuff. Keith was scared, very happy, later unhappy, vulnerable, full of hope, uncertain, disappointed..and I love that scene when he says about suffering, that it must  be a lesson in it somewhere, and that truly magical music scene  when he is singing 'Looking Through The Eyes Of Love"..Wow..But what for they filmed Shirley..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srvXrs2itsE

 2. Keith And Lauriebelle  (Season 4, 19(93) , aired March 2nd, 1974)

Everybody knew that DC was leaving, that season was to be the last, no one cared to change anything, Keith still lived with his mum, and DC's acting was full of bravado, wicked and nosense humor, he also insisted on not cutting his hair.. This episode  was a concert of Susan Dey's and David Cassidy's acting talents. What a shame that no one wrote a series just for them. Can you imagine, 'Susan Loves David' TV series.   Definitely one of my fav episode. And knowing about Susan feelings we can only admire her professionalism and courage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90CTvqDBgNQ

3. I Left My Heart  In Cincinnati ( Season 3 , 17 (66) aired January 26, 1973 )

The famous episode made at King's Island amusement park, a very strong security was needed for David. I smile when I watch this, so uplifting and funny and great acting, David and Danny and also Mary Ann Mobley, this amazing, beautiful lady. Miss America 1959, in the 60s she made 2 films with Elvis Presley, a very known tv personality, died in 2014 of breast cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ieKGyHir3U

 I love the rest 93 episodes and I can't help it (and  don't want). I will answer the second question  some other time, it's even more difficult - 'Is there anything you don't like about DC?'...Really..

Today my blog has exceeded 5000 hits. Thank you, I'm happy because that means that people are still interested in David Cassidy. My readers are from the following countries : Great Britain, The U.S., Spain, Japan, Iceland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, France, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Ireland, Czech Republic, Russia, Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Puerto Rico and Poland.

One more song, from another fav episode..David Cassidy singing Tony Romeo's masterpiece.."Summer Days'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtAv3gY8iLo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'