Las Vegas Walk Of Stars April 12, 2022..

 I have my share in that star too, like many, many fans all around the world. It wasn't easy to gather such money, but we've managed. A friend's told me that MGM should have paid for it and invited all fans for an event, they earned so much money because of David..That so many people in business said that they'd been  inspired by him..so..??..But after those nearly 4 years since DC has left us , I know that if we , fans, don't want David to be forgotten, we must do everything ourselves and don't count on..anybody. So let's  stop talking about who should or shouldn't be present , but  concentrate on what can be done, how to get to LV , how we can help each other , and first of all how to help those wonderful people who organize the event.

Here is the link to David Cassidy's Official Las Vegas Walk Of Stars 2020. Open to the public. There are a lot of info, about the event itself , but also about other things which are planned , auctions..and a party ! With the 70s music of course..Any fan who wants to come will find help there  eg about accomodation.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166893751643119/

David Cassidy while starring in EFX was the biggest star in Las Vegas . I've written several posts about his LV's years ,I will not repeat myself, besides everybody knows everything about  it , but  I can't resist listening again to Let It Shine..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ynTbvyQr0

I must confess that I didn't plan to come in 2020. I was in the US in 2019 , I went there because of David Cassidy, I wanted to see his native country..It was such a wonderful trip..California, Arizona , Utah , Nevada ,I was  also in Las Vegas  for 2 days..And in April 2020 I was to go with a couple of friends to the US again..but this time to the East Coast.The money was paid, we even wanted to rent a car, leave our group and go to..Saratoga Springs ( my friends knew how I wanted to be there) But of course everything was canceled , my trip, David Cassidy's star..

In a way , because of Covid , lockdowns, Ive changed my mind about the next year's David Cassidy's Official Star Ceremony..I must be there..Our life has changed and we can't lose any opportunity. I want to see that event with my own eyes, I want to meet those wonderful people who knew David Cassidy and would be at the ceremony, I want to meet as many DC's fans as possible , I want April 12th 2022 to be truly David Cassidy Day in Las Vegas..Let Him Shine..

Love Is A River In Time..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukzVzSy57g




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'