New Pics, Vanuatu And ..Happy Birthday

 Yesterday 2 new pics were published on the DC website. David Cassidy in concert, World Tour 1974. March 10. Taken 47 years ago and shared in September 2021 by Christopher Adams. He was so close to the stage, amazing..And yesterday I looked at those pics several times during the day.They are so...(my limited English) irresistible, an charismatic performer at work, giving 100% for his audience, and DC looks so fragile, young, innocent and sexy at the same time.

http://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/ConcertPages/1974March10_Christopher.html?fbclid=IwAR3ZU58tEgeKerdknvov-qJI09J97Y9Rz2UpFJs-iWjzTmuKu4zzeqk_1Yg

Thank you Christopher Adams so much.

 I know that there are more unknown pics and videos of DC ..somewhere. It's great when an owner of such wants to share and finds time to contact with www.davidcassidy.com, because The David Cassidy Official Website is a a place to share all info on DC.

Vanuatu..Someone from Vanuatu read my blog yesterday..Or maybe didn't read, just had a look, but I spent a very happy hour bc of that person. Vanuatu..the name itself is wonderful and mysterious, I've had to check where it is exactly, read a little bit about,  and it's made  me think about David Cassidy of course (and my funeral song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtApiCz_GFw

September..so many important things happened that month. In 1970 - the first TPF's episode was aired, in 1972 - 'How Can I Be Sure' for 2 weeks was number 1 in the UK. We all know what happened on Sep1st, 2018 at Saratoga Springs race track..

And a lot of birthdays..So best wishes and

 Happy Birthday Henry Diltz, born September 6, 1938 in Kansas City, Missouri

Happy Birthday David Hamilton born September 10, 1938 in Manchester, England ...and

Happy Birthday Gerry Beckley born September 12, 1952 in Fort Worth, Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNULFXLuMc


https://www.flickr.com/photos/gridarendal/31249782794

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'