The David Cassidy Connections Or The Things We Do For Love..

Yes, first that fabulous song written by Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman in 1976 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0rf3_viTxk


Yes, it must be love..the things I do because of David Cassidy, this is the only explanation. My book, my journeys, a blog and now this - me talking (in English!!) with Louise Poynton..on her great podcast The David Cassidy Connections. Can you believe it ?? Me on her podcast..This is the link

https://thedavidcassidyconnections.libsyn.com/weronika-cyrynger

Wow ..amazing.

And now seriously. When Louise Poynton invited me on her podcast I didn't hesitate. I'm a DC fan and I believe that we should talk and write about him as much as it's possible. I thought to myself ;'DC wasn't afraid of new challenges so don't be a coward', even if I knew it would not be easy. It wasn't, but it was a very inspiring, wonderful experience to be on the Louise Poynton's podcast. I'm in awe of her professionalism. Doing a podcast, editing it, is not so easy as it looks, this is not just a conversation. I'm very, very grateful that before recording, she's given me some questions to help me to prepare for it. And they really made me think about the importance and meaning of David Cassidy in my life.

And last but not least it's a great honor for me to be one of Louise's guests.

Thank you Louise Poynton. Thank you David Cassidy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0mrYzW6iRM




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'