' Billy Was a Little Boy..

 ..who loved horses more than anything else in the world.' And because I love so much how DC reads that wonderful C.W. Anderson's book for kids, I've translated it for my grandson and made a book for him, both with the original in English and my Polish translation, and some pics, also DC's with horses. Because David's love for horses is also a part of his legacy. 

I love animals too, but never ridden a horse in my life, even that there are two stables in the neighborhood. But because of him (and my sister) I've became a regular donor of a foundation that saves horses' life. Recently I've got a personal letter from them with an invitation to visit the horses which were rescued with mine (and my sister's) help. I'm not writing this to brag, just to say that anyone can help and this is very important part of David Cassidy's legacy. He would have been happy if he'd known that his fans support and rescue the animals in need.

Yesterday I was taking screenshots of the episode  number 12 from Season 3. One of those episodes we watch smiling from start to finish. With a very happy and wonderful version of 'Breaking Up Is Hard To Do'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5fPDYPk8YE

The filming of that episode  must have been a great  fun for DC. He was like that Billy, he loved horses more than anything else..Very often such passion reaches us very early in life and for no reason whatsoever. My oldest grandson loves cars and any other vehicle on wheels..it was always like that, or my sister who's always  loved cold weather, wind, mountains, glaciers and books about Antarctica, The same was with David, he loved horses from a very early age.

'No one in my family ever understood my fascination.' (December 1983), and 'I remember staying home with the mumps and seeing that racing movie, The Homestretch' (the film from 1947 about rival thoroughbred horse breeders). I loved the racing scenes nad begged my mum and grandparents to take me to the races..( October 17, 2002, Daily Racing Forum) 

One more song from the S3E12...so beautiful..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXF5-0uOYQc&t=7s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'