David Cassidy Radio Show - January 30, 2022

A special show dedicated to David, by Dave Herron on 2 bays radio station. Listening to DC's music together with other fans, sharing our love  on FB page, talking and crying (a little bit) together. I've listened to the last show some time ago and it was a wonderful, emotional experience. But when it was announced I wasn't very happy because I knew I would be very busy, all that week, and especially on the January 30. But..you never know..what the future has for you.

Let's start with one of the songs which has been played on the show this evening. A song I haven't expected to hear, and it was like listening to it for the very first time..

That fabulous, wonderful, one of a kind voice and those words..'Don't be sad for me..'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d51RMaLuLnw

Don't be sad..but we are still sad and I'm afraid nothing will change it..

So I was to be very, very busy. Some guests, very important appointments, very important family gatherings, a splendid ballet performance I've been waiting for a few months..but I've completely forgotten about that invisible enemy of us..Anyway on the last Tuesday it's turned out that 2 housholds (including mine) been grounded..yes, by Covid..It didn't help much finding a guilty one..My grandson is only 3,5 years old..it was not his fault..That was hard..My ballet..Of course first of all I was worried about the oldest members of my family..It was a difficult week. Anyway at least I had something I was waiting for - David Cassidy Radio Show..

One of the songs played tonight..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXFWBSVMT64

But..I live in a rather remote place, in the forest really, so sometimes I have troubles with Internet, and today we've had  very strong wind..Very..What can I say..the strongest wind was during the show. Every 5 minutes it was suddenly dark and no electricity..the Internet came and went..I managed to listen to the whole song maybe twice..This is one of them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_6cwUso8CA

I managed to write sth on FB once or twice..that's all, and I have no idea if Dave Herron has played my songs or not, and I asked for 'Night And Day' and 'Hard Times' from Man Undercover. Anyway, it's not so important of course, we know all David Cassidy's songs by heart . But when you can listen to them on the radio..this is sth  different, they all make an amazing impression, it's so emotional listening together.. one fan has written today ' can't get enough'. Absolutely. I love all and each of them. From every decade.

And I don't know if it was only me, but I've felt tonight like David was with us again.. just for those 2 magical hours..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7AL9JsKnz0



Comments

  1. .. yes...Dave does a brilliant show...lost in the world of David Cassidy with songs and pictures...pure bliss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true..'lost in the world of David Cassidy'..yes, pure bliss..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'