What Would Have David Thought..

 

if he'd known what some his middle-aged fans do every day??

But let's start with a song. My request which was played on the Seabird Radio on Sunday. I couldn't listen to it, because of the hurricane Eunice, no electricity, no Internet. My American friend Judy, wrote to me that it'd been played..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7AL9JsKnz0

What it was what Craig J. said on 'The Last Session' ? Something about catching this still burning flame..'such a hungry yearning burning inside of me"..

So what DC would said if he had known that during last 3 days I've been doing (only because of DC and his website) sth I always avoided doing at work. Google docs, Google sheets...Or how fans fight about his commemoration. even if it's long and winding road. For 2 weeks only 411 fans were persuated to sign the petition (London's Walk Of Fame). When 2 days ago I was telling my English friend about my current work for the website, she asked me: 'Why do you do this? For whom? The old fans are mostly interested in the young DC's  pics from the early 70s, no way the new fans will appear'..I've answered that there are still a lot of fans..and I would do it even I was the last fan in the world. because I believe it's important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00eV8n-LtQY

It's so moving knowing how fans preparing for Las Vegas celebration in April. Fans from the USA, Canada, Europe and Australia. It will cost them a lot of money, it hasn't been easy (on the contrary) to decide to go in this changing world..but they are going to Las Vegas because they believe it's important. They will represent us all, they are preparing..Some days ago such a question appeared on FB ; "What is everyone wearing? For the events. Dressy, semi dressy, casual? Crossover?' A lot of answers, pics, discussion. Of course it's very important too, how they will look like. For one day, the most famous Las Vegas street will belong to David Cassidy and his fans. I hope his music will be played (very loud).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRztOPofDfs

So what would have DC thought ? I don't know  I can only quote what he said 28 years ago .

' My greatest gift is that people whose lives I've touched and have had an impact on - always been there for me'. And we still are.

PS. And please sign the petition

https://chng.it/rmbFvGSMC



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'