'People will never forget how you made them feel..


.and I know that I'll never forget how all of you made me feel', wrote David in a letter for fans. (December25, 2010). Btw it was a quote from Maya Angelou, another person I've learnt about because of David Cassidy.

David Cassidy's Official Las Vegas Star Ceremony April 12, 2022..Just a few days left. I can imagine how soon girls (and boys) start packing..it's going to be a great event, so important for all of us, and those of us who  stay at home  will be with those lucky ones in spirit. You are our representatives. Don't forget about it. David has fans all over the world. My blog about DC is read really everywhere, during last 7 days it's had readers from : France, the USA, the UK, Germany, Spain, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Poland, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Taiwan, Brazil, India, Italy, Puerto Rico, Moldova, Sweden, Indonesia, Belgium, Denmark. Last 7 days. We all want this day to  be very special.


David Cassidy used to write fans letters, Christmas and New Years wishes, about upcoming concerts, events..but sometimes he had not nice things to write. About fans. Because 'the way he made us feel', some fans..you know..he was only one and there were millions of us..there were so many emotions from the start. So he wrote in July 2009,'..some fans are being unreasonable about their demands for preferred seating (..) I implore you not to be overly aggresive, impolite or too persistent. Please cooperate and be respectful(..) Love, David.'


Those letters for fans..DC always thanked for support and good wishes but he also wrote about difficult things, asked fans not to buy unlicenced merchandise, about some misunderstanding with fans or even more serious problems (regarding his mother). What he would have written to us a few days before the event? I'm sure he'd have written and asked us to be respectful, and kind to each other, because every fan was important for DC..

'Your ongoing support and unflatering loyalty continues to overwhelm me and I want you all to know just how much that means to me and how very much I appreciate all of you.

PEACE & LOVE ALWAYS..DAVID'







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'