The Partridge Family. Whatever Happened To Moby Dick?

Just a short entry today..A little whining ...

'Whatever Happened To Moby Dick?'. That episode was first aired in October 1971. An eco friendly episode,  there are some wonderful off the set David's pics with orcas, it must have been such  fun for him. 

An episode with Shirley as a lead vocalist. I've been taking screenshots of it today for the DC Official Website (April Dent's written the synopsis) and thinking about..time. 

Taking those screen shots..it's such a bitter-sweet experience, admiring young David's beauty, he looks so timeless, so cool (at least in my eyes, 'looking through the eyes of love..'), but of course it was so many, many years ago. There is one pic, a group scene with 8 persons and 4 of them are dead now, Bert Convy, Dave Madden, Suzanne and David. Strange..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C14dcjtL0Oc

And that project. TPF Episode Synopsis. We started it in July last year. We were sure a lot of fans would be happy to have an opportunity to contribute to the DC Official Website. 4 months and everyting would be done. Some fans did a great job (April wrote several), but still 20 episodes are not written, and some fans who volunteered to write synopsis, it seems they  have just forgotten about it..so now probably I will have to write the rest of them. but of course we have to contact  those fans and ask first, again time, precious time. 

And I would love we have more synopsis.. of everything.."Man Undercover', 'Ruby, and setlists, and all videos, and reviews, and everything takes time, and sometimes I think I should stop writing my blog, stop being on FB and concentrate only on helping our webmaster..Enough of it.(whining). 

Of course I love writing about David Cassidy and I love 'talking' with other fans on social media..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srvXrs2itsE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'