David Cassidy the Horseman

Yes, he was called that in 'Equine Lifestyle Magazine' in May 2008. Everyday on the DC Legacy Great Britain Group I publish 'Daily Quote From David' (with a pic). It only looks very easy to do, just to choose sth David said or wrote, write it nicely, check spelling and add a pic. Of course it's not very complicated, but sometimes I have problems with finding a right quote, an interesting one, food for thought and at the same time nothing too personal or even drastic. It should be sth to show what kind of a man/human being David Cassidy was. And since I started doing it (the end of April) and looking for quotes, I can't get over how many articles and interviews on the DC Official Website are about horses. And some videos.

http://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/1983July6_EntertainmentTonight.html

How happy DC was..And it's like that on every single one pic with a horse. And even that he was so busy in the early 70s..look what the teen idol had in his car.

'I got my first riding horse when I was 15. He was stabled about 15 minutes away up a large hill and canyon, which I would have to ride my bike to get there. I would go riding after school' (Throughbred Style Magazine, May/June 2009). And other quotes about being happy as a kid only when he  could ride ponies or see races.

So many events David attended, especially in Saratoga Springs, his favourite place on Earth 

lhttp://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/BiographyPages/Racing2005.html

Of course we all know about it..but recently I've started to think that maybe my friend B. is right. She's told me once; 'It's funny how much time you spend deliberating on those questions - Why DC didn't do this or that, if he was more  actor or a singer. Because for him it was only a job, he wanted to have money for his horses. That's all. And it was his choice where his ashes ..he didn't care if he would be remembered at all..'

'Horses..They are my soul food, they calm me down, and I find great fulfillment just being with them. They inspire me.' (Equine Lifestyle Mag, May 2008).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'