The Dating Game And Some Other TV Shows

Yes, yes I know. There was supposed to be a break. But..1. Old habits die hard, 2. I'm really a great organizer. Everything's taken me much less time that I thought. Air tickets and train tickets, in Poland and in the UK. There is not a direct flight from Warsaw to Bristol so I have to go to Kraków first and I've also bought train tickets from Swindon to London and from London to Cambridge (and return too). 'You have a schedule planned like a royal visit', my friend Jane has told me today..yes, I don't have to waste our time. 

Anyway I'm almost ready, just still need some more presents, and take care of my husehold members (shopping) and last but not least, food for my two stray cats ..They feel I'm not a cat person, but recently one cat has come to terrace to tell me that I've forgotten about the food..

And today while walking, I suddenly remembered an Australian David's fan. Her name is Lynn or Lynne, and we used to write quite a lot a few years ago on The David Cassidy Official Website. And once she took part in an Australian tv game show, I think it was in 2019, but today I've tried and tried to find it on the website (she put a link to it), and on  YT, but nothing. I can't even remember the name of the program. Anyway there were four contestants and each of them answered questions from the chosen subject, And her subject (field, topic, I don't know which word is correct) was David Cassidy. She answered all questions, she was better than other contestants, and she won that game. It was just wonderful, and I watched that program several times..but now I can't find this link..Maybe Lynn/Lynne reads my blog, maybe someone remembers...

David Cassidy took part as a guest star  in some tv game shows, and the first one was of course  the famous The Dating Game. In 1970. What a shame but that video is very bad quality..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3lvyJhO__o&t=4s

And he was on another famous game show, Hollywood Squares, in 2003

http://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/HollywoodSquares.html

But I like the most David's guest appearances (4 times) on 'Win, Lose or Draw'. The date is 1989. The show debuted in September 1987 and run until 1989. The video is long, but we can watch all four episodes with David. He was enthusiastically greeted by the audience, it was also (I think) a great pleasure for him to work again with Bert Convy ( 3 times on The Partridge Family). And it's such a fun to watch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuUoaZuhpNk&t=49s

The pic courtsey of The DC Official Website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'