David Cassidy a TV Star

I've been talking with my daughter today about the old tv shows we once liked, and that now is possible to watch them again on Netflix. For my daughter (she's a little bit younger than Katie Cassidy) 'old' means sth from the beginning of the 21st century. And I said how I'd loved to watch 'Malcolm in the Middle', because I missed it when it was on our tv, and I loved the episode with David, it was so funny..

'David was on it ?? Malcolm in the Middle? Really?'..'Yes, he was. 'Vegas' episode. He was an actor, and a good one, not just an eye candy. And I can tell you that he was a friend with Bryan Cranston, who also directed that episode with DC'. 'With Bryan Cranston??? He is a very known actor.'..'David Cassidy was very known too..even more.' 

Yes, they were friends, and Bryan does sth really extraordinary every year before Christmas. He puts the David's framed autographed pic in his backyard.. pear tree. You can read it about it in this article

https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/ct-ent-bryan-cranston-1208-20201207-myqejhl25jbyrmcu4dh6dknj4y-story.html

My daughter's made me smile, her surprise, but of course we David's fans, we are used to it. You can read a lot of such comments. 'David Cassidy..who would have thought he was so good..'. 'The 'Flash'' fans still remember his role as a Mirror Master. From time to time someone writes that 'Man Undercover' was quite a decent show with a memorable David's role. Or there are such reviews like that one. David Cassidy as Billy Burgess (Bonanza). That article was published in November 2007 on  MeTV Chicago, here is a fragment :

'It's a thrilling emotional performance and an early signal of how much pure potential this young actor was working with. It also includes breathtaking views Cassidy fits right in as a young misunderstood rebel cowboy. He looked more like young Clint Eastwood than future Ricky Nelson..'

Please sign the petition. David Cassidy was one and only.

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'