'I'm In Constant Pursuit Of Romance..'

said David Cassidy during the Sky Channel interview, aired on February 22, 1985. We don't have this interview on the website, only not the best copy on YT. This is something what worries me, a little bit kind of mess on that particular page of the DC Official Wbsite, the David Cassidy tv appearances in 1985. 

I'm not sure that : 1. we have everything listed, 2. the dates of appearances are correct, I think we also should try to have the names of all the broadcasters, journalists, music presenters, whatever we call them, who talked with DC on those programs.. But of course I know that everything needs time, and our webmaster is so busy publishing daily updates. Anyway there are 47 programs from 1985 on the Website, most of them were made in the UK.

This particular interview, I'm not sure, but I think it was Gary Davies who talked with David. Of course I didn't watch this interview in 1985 and my knowledge of the UK TV is very limited, but I think it was him. Maybe someone knows.

So let's see the video David Cassidy was talking about in that interview. The Last Kiss. They shot it for 20 hours, in  awful weather, freezing cold and very strong wind. We can see in the video how cold it was in that February 37 years ago, in London (Clapham Common)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6u_33t4NUM

DC was very busy in February 1985, the single The Last Kiss/ The Letter was released, and he was working very hard promoting it. A lot of tv and press interviews  (probably radio too), and he also took part in the British Record Industry Awards. On February 22nd when that interview was aired, everybody knew that David Cassidy had a great hit again. On March 6th the single peaked at number 6.

David looked sensational, yes, tired ..he said he'd felt his age that day, but he was also so happy and full of hope. The future looked so promising, the great comeback, the collaboration and friendship with George Michael, a new wife who came with him to London at the beginning of January 1985..

'I'm in constant pursuit of romance..' DC said when talked about his comeback, the music which inspired him..This is the link to that interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5tJ1TpsWIk&t=64s

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'