Remember Me / Alan Tarney

This entry was meant to appear yesterday, but I forgot about everything because of that amazing, wonderful surprise we had in the evening. 

Fil Henley from the Wings of Pegasus recorded and released  an episode about David Cassidy !!! So far nearly 10k viewers saw the Fil's brilliant analisys of the DC's hit, 'Lyin To Myself.' 

The yesterday's show title - 'WAS DAVID CASSIDY ONE OF THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD MUSIC ARTIST !!! Wow, at last..and those comments, reading them nearly made me cry. Such love and so many people appreciated David in the past in spite of his teen idol image. There were also some comments from people who had no idea that DC'd recorded music after 1974..Just look and listen and read for yourself. Thank you Fil Henley, and of course thank you Stancy Merwin. it's because of her everything was possible. Thank you so much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHIyW75FYlk 

I'm still so excited..Wonderful.

But let's return to 'Remember Me' wrote by Alan Tarney, a song from 'Romance' album. Not my fav DC's song once, but now I like it very much, there is sth magical in it, and I've thought about it while reading one article yesterday. But the song first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-9oHk0aFjY

So the article, wrote by Chip Deffaa and published on January 1st, 2020. And Jane put it on the website a few days ago. I think all info should be put on the website, except...gossip of course. I read it 2 years ago and I read it again yesterday. 

I love the first DC's autobiography, great read. I'm so grateful DC didn't hesitate to tell us a lot about himself, especially about the time when he was a teen idol. It was obvious that he could confess more, and that he knew how damaged he was because of the experience, how it changed him. I thought the book was perfect, also because it was a real food for thought for me. Not everything has to be written to guess for a reader how it really was. 

So I appreciate that people write their memories about DC..I just think that it's very easy to write too much. David Cassidy wrote and told  himself a lot. He also wanted to make 'The Last Session'. I regard that doc as his last gift for us. And it's enough for me. I'd love to read more about his music, concerts, the things he did, that's for sure. But not about his private life. I'm not saying that the article is not worth reading, or that Chip Deffaa wrote sth he shouldn't. This is just what I've been thinking while reading it..

One more song..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fBKUpFYaWk

Please sign the petition

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K

The photo - Chip Deffaa


Comments

  1. Thank you for including the link to Fil Henley’s video. We need this video to go viral!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video is fantastic, already 1,4k views and more than 500 comments..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'