Where Do We Go From Here / Mark James

One of my fav TPF's song (I write that statement so many times), but I really mean it. Wrote by an outstanding songwriter, Mark James (born in 1940). He wrote for Elvis 'Suspicious Minds'.

'Where Do We Go From Here', a song from that amazing last The Partridge Family album, 'Bulletin Board', released nearly 49 years ago, in October 1973. Also at the same time the David Cassidy's third solo album was released too. His first without Wes Farrell. For him it was the end of being Keith Partridge. He was almost free.

'Where do we go? Where do we go from here?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dreVCZhvbk

Of course it is a very sad song, about the end of love, but I've thought about it because we nearly finish our  project for the David Cassidy Official Website, 'TPF Episode Synopsis'. We started in July last year, 96 episodes and only 9 left. 2 for me to write, and 7..I don't know, some fans volunteered to write the synopsis for those left, quite a long time ago, we'll wait a little bit longer of course, but it's important to finish everything and start something new. 

For me it was a great pleasure watching so many episodes again, and a kind of free English course. Writing the first synopsis took me a lot of time, now about an hour. It's difficult to explain why I feel it's important that the each episode has its own synopsis now (and screen shots). 

I'm a former librarian, I believe in gathering info as much as possible. I know there are fans who haven't seen all TPF episodes..I wish we also had some indexes, biographies even, eg the guests stars who appeared on TPF. I'd like to know what have happened with some of them. Many passed away. But some..disappeared.

Like Claire Wilcox, born in 1955, she debuted at 5, appeared in many tv series, also in movies, but her appearance on the TPF episode, 'Whatever Happened To Keith Partridge' was her last..The girl who asked Keith for an autograph for her mum..she also appeared as Cathy, so in in love with Keith in the episode called 'Love At First Slight'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXk15tpfd9Q

And of course THE PETITION. We need your support xxx

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'