'Why Hasn't a Movie..

 ..been made about David Cassidy yet? He was the hottest thing in the universe back in the 70s.'. I've got it today on my Google Alerts. It was a question asked on Quora.  

Another thing I've learnt about because of DC (and not the only one today). I've never heard about Quora, don't laugh. It's really amazing, a social question-and-answer website, wow.. I've already thought about some questions I'd love to ask. 300 million users a month !! Can you believe it ??. But at first I've had no idea what is it and just read the question and the answer :

'No story arc to speak of. Pretty white kid gets famous, gets old, stops being famous.'

Maybe a song from that 'pretty white kid'..from New York..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kubw-zSpBaY

I wish I could post this video that guy, but I would have to sign in first and answer many questions and I didn't feel like it. Now that other thing Ive learnt today. 

The word 'arc', in connection with 'story'. I like the definition from online Urban Dictionary. So in this context 'arc' means  - 'the internal change the hero goes through in a story. It can be positive change of character - a happy ending, or - no change'. So according to the author of that answer there is nothing interesting in the David Cassidy's story.

One more song..'no story arc to speak of.'..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8-kDCilZmE&t=23s

Of course I can write a lot how fascinating was the story of DC's life..how that early fame changed him, how he was used and manipulated, how he was unprepared, how he earned a fortune and lost it, and first of all how this great singer was and is underrated..But..some people know better..

Please sign the Petition

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'