Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex..

But Coudn't Pronounce'. The Partridge Family, Season 3, Episode 20. And 14 others. 

The scripts wrote by Dale McRaven, who died on September 5 at the age of 83. It was just confirmed by his son David, and I've got some articles via Google alerts, each one starts with : 'Dale McRaven, creator of Perfect Strangers and Mork & Mindy dies..'.

I've never heard about or seen those tv shows. For me Dale McRaven was one of the people who created TPF, and the man who cured Susan Dey from anorexia. And to my astonishment I've been thinking about him a lot today.

Maybe a song, from one of the episodes Dale McRaven not only wrote a script for, but also produced, 'Days Of Acne And Roses'. Wonderful, funny and smart script, and with one of my favourite TPF's song..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUewuhj8dPU

Besides those two, Dale McRaven wrote scripts for many of the most memorable episodes, eg : 'The Last of Howard', 'None But the Onely', "I Left My Heart In Cincinnati', "This Male Chauvinist Piggy Went To Market', 'Hel-l-l-p', 'Not With My Sister, You Don't', 'Road Song'..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=220JIywCzvk

He was the producer of 24 TPF's episodes. That's 1/4 of all of them..

David Cassidy : 'Susan got involved in a relationship with story editor Dale McRaven. They lived together for over a year. He had hair down to his butt, a full beard and wore a headband and hippie clothes. She was 18 by then,  he must have been 40 (the age difference was 13 years, Susan was 20, and Dale 33) (..) She went to Europe with Dale and when they came back we noticed that she had gained all this weight. Our mouths dropped open. It was 20 pounds she needed to gain. I was happy for her.'. (David Cassidy : Could It Be Forever?, 2007)

There were some articles with info that they wanted to marry. Dale McRaven was divorced, had 2 kids..but nothing came out of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QciAxLaYFs

Dale McRaven, March 15, 1939 - September 5, 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'