'Like Waves Upon The Shore..'

It's impossible not to think about and listen to that song when being by the sea..and I listen to this Tony Romeo's, Mike Melvoin's and David Cassidy's masterpiece every day while on this holiday.

https://youtu.be/6ca5PvKMQek

It was a hit, in January 1972, number 20 on the Billboard Hot 100, and number 2 on the Adult Contemporary Chart, it was also a hit in Canada, the UK, and Australia. I can't remember ever hearing this song on the Polish radio, as it was never existed. I've discovered it only when David Cassidy died..What a shame, it should have been remembered as one of the best pop songs from  the early 70s.

A perfect trio, The Songwriter, The Arranger and of course The Singer. And you don't have to know English to hear that longing, hope, anticipation, joy and..fear. DC knew what he was singing about. And his young voice..it was magic.

I'm so happy they met many years later, David and Mike, to record this song again..

'It's One of Those Nights (Yes Love)'..

https://youtu.be/nCY2qPxAVyI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'