So Much Wasted Time..

Or not..

This is the first time I write sth while on holiday, but there is an excellent WiFi, and it's just impossible to go outside between noon and 4pm..it's not that I'm bored, no..but old habits die hard.

I listen to DC on the beach, what a wonderful experience, and I love everything he ever recorded..

You can't not think about time while by the sea. It was here millions of years ago, and we are just 'dust in the wind', only for a moment. But I also think about the time which has passed since November 21st 2017.. was this time wasted? Have we done everything what was possible for the DC legacy?

Of course there are some outstanding achievements, the Las Vegas Star ( a temporary or not, it doesn't matter), the fact that fans have met bc of him, Louise Poynton's fabulous book, a plaque at Heathrow or the Wembley Arena, benches..Saratoga Springs, more plaques, I Think  I Love You Animal Foundation, podcasts, but since I've gone on holiday just one more person has signed the Petition..

What can we do more? How to improve the website? There are many questions to answer..Also why we can't be more united? Work together..Why we can't work together for the David Cassidy legacy..

With each passing day we are getting older and David..he is more..a memory..

https://youtu.be/SXTNpuu74IA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'