'We Captured That Little Bit Of Flame..'

said Craig J. Snider at the end of The Last Session. February 2018, New York City, they were listening to the final version of 'Wish You Were Here'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00eV8n-LtQY

I've thought about his words in the morning while checking how our petition is going. 1111 signatures, after I don't know how many months, and not all people who have signed are fans. Like some members of my family, sure they know a lot about DC, they've had to read my book, and even know and like David's songs, but they are not his real fans.

We work so hard every day, we write about David on social media, make videos, share info..we keep this flame burning (so to speak). 1111. And  several hours later the same, 1111. 

Let's listen to young David Cassidy's voice, so fabulous, and one in a kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OYoOPW4fn4

I've been thinking about the Craig's words today, but couldn't remember exactly what he said, so in the afternoon just wanted to watch this one fragment, but of course I've watched The Last Session from start to finish again.

Craig J. Snider said 'We captured that little bit of flame before it was out'.  

David Cassidy in October and November 5 years ago. How we fans discussed this doc when we heard about it at the beginning of 2018. No one saw it but of course everyone had their own opinion..

We thought that it was just the first of many that would be created..Now we know that if we, fans don't keep that flame burning, keep his legacy alive..

I know there are fans who don't want to watch The Last Session, they want to remember smiling, healthy David, but this doc is outstanding, I appreciate it even more now than 4 years ago when I saw it for the first time. This is David Cassidy's last gift for us..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39g1m9Wkt1I

Please sign the petition

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'