David Forever or The Entry nr 500

I didn't want to write about it, who knows after all how many entries I've written so far, but it's a nice opportunity to publish some pics and listen again to ..'Crazy Over You' and watch this outstanding video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AK5AQzoRG4

What a fantastic song. A rock ballad, so full of passion and desire, and the DC's voice..Wonderful..

So after nearly 2 years  I'm writing the entry number 500. Before I started writing (in December 2020) I got some advice. From my oldest daughter who once wrote a very popular blog about Korea - 'Think about your readers, who you want to write for?' and I answered that ..for myself, for an average fan like me, who still loved DC, wanted to learn more, or read again and watch..listen.

The other advice was from Louise Poynton, who was so very kind and always encouraged me. Thank you so much. But it's not me, doing something according to plan. No, I can't. I really regret..On the other hand there were entries written as answers to readers' comments, or written by other people, a lot written on the spur of the moment. Or something important happened in our small world of DC's fans.

Another unreleased song, The Partridge Family's, recorded in July 1973 for that aborted album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc0x6emaQn0

I think it's also important that I'm not from English speaking country, so everybody can understand, and even that we have google translate etc, not knowing a language can be a barrier. I'm especially happy that the blog have readers from my part of the world, from the former communist countries, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine and Russia.

I have nothing special for that entry. Sadly  new videos or articles or anything new related with David is rare now. So just 3 pics from the newspapers I brought from England in May.


AND PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION. DAVID FOREVER..

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K


Comments

  1. You always have something new here. Please do not quit! Never saw the first pic.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'