David Cassidy And London. November 2022

David Cassidy in London. Such a fascinating story, I've written about it many times, also about my crazy idea writing a tour guide. 'David Cassidy in London'. 3 years ago I was thinking seriously about it. I had 'know how'. how to do it, a lot of info, I came to London in August 2019 with only one goal - to see as much places, buildings connected with DC as possible. I took a lot of pics. I walked ..a lot. 

Knightsbridge, because DC lived there, in 'a little apartment near Montpelier Square', and of course I was outside The Dorchester and the Radio Luxembourg offices at Hertford Street..it was so deserted when I was there. no one, not only on the famous balcony. And BBC Broadcasting House, British Film Institute, and theaters and parks, and concert halls. Everywhere.

I was even outside Riatlo Theatre. DC and Kay Lenz on March 5, 1977 attended a film premiere there, and told the whole world about their love...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5vgBJhthBA

But I gave up writing that guide. With my dyslexia and what I know about London. Nothing really. I've read some books and been several times. That's all. And it was during that stay in 2019 that I realised that once I was in London on the same day as DC. 10 years ago. On November 11, 2012. Actually I was leaving by noon and he was to perform in the evening. And of course I had no idea about it..

The video is from DC concert on November 17, 2012. Liverpool Echo Arena. I was there too. Much later and outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UADoFmyqgYw

Of course it happens. My very close friend D. flew (with her family) from Kenya to London on the day DC played the White City. She was a fan at the time, but even if she'd known about the concert ..no way.

I was in London on November 21, 2018. And I will be that year again. Hope so. I mean I have air tickets and everything but 2022 has taught me that nothing can be certain. Anyway this time I have a hotel booked in Kings Cross (Camden), also because I want to see The London Music Walk Of Fame with my own eyes (and I love Regent's Park).

It will be so moving to be in London again, especially on November 21...

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K

Comments

  1. Hi Weronika, thank you so much for sharing this! I think that is such a GREAT idea to write a guide called "David Cassidy In London"! I'm so sorry that you gave up on it. If you ever decide to go back to doing it and publishing it, I would really love to buy it! I am always interested in places where David was. That is so great that you walked all over London and took pictures of all of those places where he was. Thank you for sharing the picture of the Dorchester, too! I'm so sorry that you left London before noon on November 11, 2012, and David did a concert that evening! I thought there would have been signs around or something. Do you know where he did the concert that evening? I am so happy that you have air tickets, and a hotel booked for November 21! I pray that it will all work out! If you go to St. Gile's Church, can you please light a candle for David for me? Thank you so much! I wish you a wonderful time with your friends, and visiting The London Music Walk Of Fame, Regent's Park, and all the places you visit! Thank you again for doing such a wonderful job doing David's blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, thank you so much. Maybe I return to that idea of a tour guide again, but of course it will be for free for everybody, I would never earn on David. Of course I will light a candle for DC for you❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'