Frozen Noses / David Cassidy

It's not December yet, but today is very cold, there is  snow in the south of Poland, it will be very soon in Warsaw. So it's time for that wonderful, magical, amazing song wrote by 24 year old David Cassidy. All by himself, music and lyrics, and sang by him with such tenderness..

Like always with the DC's own songs, not very long, but he didn't need many words to 'paint a picture' of young love..This song is truly extraordinary, the side B of the single released in 1974. Side A, 'If I Didn't Care'. The teen idol's farewell gift.

'Her love burns inside his Heart..Lights his eyes when they're apart..'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWkgbGip3s4

Yes, there was magic in his voice, it's such a shame that he didn't record more. But it's life, and besides David Cassidy first of all wanted to be an actor, at least he said so in many articles I've read..Of course he was a very good actor, and I love him on Bonanza, Ironside, Flash, he was great as Dan, Joey or Keith, and so funny on Malcolm In the Middle, and if he wasn't great it was not his fault of course (a real fanatic writes this), so he was a very good actor, but he was an outstanding, wonderful singer. 

This one is for Judy who saw DC twice as Joseph. She is so lucky..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0uA1TIKWAw

It happened that yesterday we had great problems with Internet (we have such from time to time in our forest), so I didn't write a new entry but watched Ruby & The Rockits instead, the first 3 episodes. And I couldn't stop thinking, 'why he didn't record more songs instead doing this..'. 

Don't get me wrong, the first episode was great, such a brilliant idea for a sitcom, and Cassidy brothers working together (including Ryan), really good acting, charming and so talented  Alexa Vega, and last but not least the future Elvis..Austin Butler was very good too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkXC-eBmB_Y

Enough. I'm not ready to write my review of Ruby. Maybe one day. This is my last entry before going to London on Saturday. I will meet with other fans on November 21st..What can I say. It's going to be a very emotional time..

And PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION. So far 1209 signatures..

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K

to be continued,,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'