'I Recently Discovered David's Music..'

Her name is Isabel and she has written those words after signing the petition. Music Walk Of Fame Artist Stone Honour For David Cassidy. London Music Walk Of Fame. Isabel is one of 1181 fans who have thought (so far) that David Cassidy should be honoured that way.

She wrote : 'I recently discovered David's music by chance and I think he was/is very talented and gifted. I'm in my early 20s and I hope more people from my generation take an interest..'

David's music, that wonderful, magical collection of unforgettable songs, the result of tireless passion, work and talent. And perfectionism. His legacy. Whatever he sang, in every decade. No matter what. Whether it was The Partridge Family's recording or a performance in Las Vegas, or a tv guest appearance. A concert for 200 people or 40 000. Always 100 %. 

Ain't No Sunshine..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We_T5LPBuFM

I like not only what, but also how she's written it. That she calls him David, like the rest of us, that she uses past but also present tense..yes, for us he lives in his music. That's the kind of connection David Cassidy always had, has and will have with his fans..

David and his fans. Australia 1974. 'Cherish is the word..'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCt9WMts1A8

David Cassidy : 'I've never gone out and and changed my style to suit the times. I have always stayed true to myself by trying to sing and write about the human experience. Bringing that human element to my work is the most important thing. 

To have a relationship with your audience and have people care about you, that's what it's all about.' 

(April 6, 2006, Reno Gazette Journal)

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'