Looking For David..

I'm still in London, but just have a free hour, so want to write a few words on that special day..It hasn't been easy today, for us, the fans who met in London on that 5th anniversary.

Demanding weather, wind or rain, or both..The Phoenix Garden..it will look better in spring (hope so), The Hammersmith Park closed from the side we've come. It was symbolic really that in spite of everything we kept walking and remembering this amazing man, David Cassidy..

ttps://youtu.be/Wy6cLVQUTUU

In White City I couldn't stopped thinking about thousands of fans who were there on the day David played his concert in May 1974. And now after 48 years, the stadium doesn't exist anymore and just  several of middle aged fans have arrived  today. So what will be next with us and our idol, and his legacy..

https://youtu.be/6eYjWoFQKu0

Time..better not to think about it. But it was very optimistic to meet and talk, talking about DC with a fellow fan it's an amazing experience, for me at least. And we will have a dinner later in the evening. 

I don't know if we ever meet again, but I know we'll do what we can to keep the DC legacy alive..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'