The Comment

But first Happy Birthday Timothy B. Schmit (btw B. is for..Bruce). 

As always, I'm late a little bit, he had birthday on October 30, and now (difficult to believe), he is 75. He nearly died 10 years ago because throat and neck cancer. Ex Poco and The Eagles of course, a songwriter, vocalist and bassist. The DC's friend..once. David recorded his song in 1979, better than the Poco's original (in my opinion of course). I love this song and first of all the David's interpretation. It's so ..cool and laid-back. Wonderful. One day I will make a video with that song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwPdyNVp3oI

So the comment. Maybe I shouldn't write about it, blame.. the leaves. We've had a great weather today and I've been fighting with the leaves in my garden. I have two huge oak trees,  I have no choice..So I've been raking, enjoying the company of some squirrels, woodpeckers and my own stray cat. (The cat lives in my garden, let me feed him, and sometimes brings me presents, dead mice mostly). And I didn't want it, but  started thinking about that comment. 

Recorded in 1979, 'Save Me, Save Me (Albhy Galuten and Barry Gibb)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5AIFj50xo&t=52s 

The comment was published anonymously. And I have nothing against when someone leaves a comment that way on my blog. I know that such a person is a fellow fan, and I always try to answer all comments, on FB or those here. But yesterday I didn't know how to answer. It was written under an entry called 'Some Very Old Articles', about how I tried to make good scans for the website. Here is the comment :

'The David Cassidy. com and Facebook would no longer be approved by David if he were still alive. He would have moved on and developed a new site based in the US'. 

Truly speaking I still don't know what the author meant. No one knows what DC would or wouldn't do if.. Personally I would have loved to see him happy, healthy, retired and with his family, with his horses..And the website..We can talk about it, but many generations of fans have worked for it, for the David Cassidy legacy. Fans from all over the world. Also from Eastern Europe, like me. We all love David. Wherever we live.

This is my answer. Not anonymous.

And PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HazfXy1CYM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'