Living A Lie / David Cassidy and Gerry Beckley

 

It was Jane's, our webmaster, a brilliant idea. To put links to songs in the Lyrics section. I love how one thing leads to another, inspiration and ideas we have. It's always like that and we always have more ideas than time to actually develop and realize all of them. Anyway this one is just great.

From time to time someone asks me 'Ok, so you are a die hard David Cassidy fan, you've just told me he was not only a pretty face but first of all one of the most underrated singers in the history of music. What song do you suggest to start with?' or I've heard a few times : 'I've checked your David, but that 'I Think I Love You' is for kids. Do you really like it?'.That's the problem with David, he could sing everything, he's sung such different songs in his career, his voice kept changing. 

And I know there are still new fans, even quite young, who don't know many things about David, they have just started learning about him, and don't know all his songs. They are from all over the world, not only English speaking countries. Now they can check each song on the Website's Music/Lyrics section, credits and other info, read the lyrics and listen to the fragment of the song, and if they want to listen to the whole song, they can do it on Spotify or find a song on YT. 

Jane has just started, so far updated songs from 2 albums - Gettin' It In The Street' and 'Romance', and I love the way those pages look now, and that we have the opportunity to read lyrics and listen to the song.

To show you one of those updated songs I have chosen Living a Lie, one of my fav DC track from the 70s. Amazing lyrics, so sad and moving, and sophisticated,  matching the music just wonderfully. The sound is great..I love it.

http://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/DiscographyPages/LivingALie.html

AND THE PETITION.1274 signatures so far..We will not give up.

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'