Why We Need David Even More Now..

Me at least. I'm writing my last entry this year, btw it's amazing that I've been writing my blog for more than 2 years, nearly 170 000 views, life is really unpredictable. But let's start with a song, one of my fav, and a great video too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXTNpuu74IA

Oh yes, not literally, but of course he is the one we can always run to.

2022 was the year which started very, very badly and still the war is behind our (Polish) east border. But after all the year wasn't so bad, just an usual mix of good and worse days. Some were very difficult, it's just life.

But it was a special year because we've lost so many people who have been always present in our lives. Many of us, the DC fans, have lost the loved ones, and it's a kind of loss which changes everything, leaves a scar which will never heal. Hope our support on the social media has helped just a little bit.

But I'm thinking also about other people we've lost this year, strangers but still important. Like the Queen of course. Others, who were already famous when we were kids or teens. Some of them died too soon, but some were just very old. It makes me think about our mortality too. About the years to come. And loneliness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S-gy6P5Kfg

I can't say for all the fans, but I think we need DC even more now than we were young. His smile, his music, the things he used to write to us. Yes, only when young we could think that 'This was supposed to last forever'..

There is the David Cassidy's Christmas Message from December 2016 on his website. ".we need as much love and support for each other now more than ever". He thought about his family but also about us. Love and light. Hope and support. These were never meaningless words for David. and it's a shame that he is not with us now, when life presents us with difficult challenges. But I know his music will never let me down.

Wishing all my readers and my fellow- fans  a very Happy New Year 2023. 

"If you try you'll find me..'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtApiCz_GFw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'