Gina Lollobrigida and Nita Talbot

I've met with my youngest daughter today, and during our conversation mentioned  Gina Lollobrigida. My daughter is 32 and has never heard about Gina or the movie 'Fanfan la Tulipe'. I've showed her the DC's pics with fruit taken by Gina, and my daughter's wishpered : 'OMG'. Exactly. 

What an amazing woman Gina L. was. Last year someone took a picture of her. She was so small and fragile, but in an elegant skirt and high heels. Strong personality, she could have made much bigger career, but was stubborn, didn't want to live in America, refused many roles, her private life is the story itself.

Gina and David. In 1974 the press around the world asked : 'whether they..?'. We have some articles on the website, also interviews with Gina.

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/InPrintPages/News1974March15.pdf

And those pics? They are amazing. Henry Diltz talks about them in that short interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dytc6FhkK8I

Gina was 95, her death and her age has made me think about Nita Talbot, also more than 90. She played Doris Stevens on the first episode of the last Partridge Family season. 'Hate Thy Neighbor'. The first episode with Ricky Segall. Let's see David and listen to 'I'll Never Get Over You'  from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngWVEFXplOw

Nita Talbot is 92. She was born in New York in 1930, and started her career in modelling when she was 18 years old. When young she was so beautiful, looked like Lauren Bacall. A popular actress (153 credits), not a star, but someone who could stand out even in a small role. I'm a huge Columbo fan, and I remember watching her in one of the Columbo episodes in the 70s. What a pity that Mrs Stevens (and her daughter) appeared in only one episode. Instead we got Ricky.

The pic - a screen shot from The Partridge Family S4.E1. 'Hate Thy Neighbor'. David Cassidy and Ronne Troup. The Official David Cassidy Website.

And olease sign the PETITION

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'