'Yeah, he looks good..'

A song first. The beginning of 2023 is truly hard. Sure those people were strangers for us. We haven't known them personally, but they were important. Actually I talked about Jeff Beck on the first date with my future husband. It was 45 ago and I remember everything, every single song we were talking about. Music. It meant a lot.

Lisa Marie..We all remember her as a sweet little girl, we read how she loved The Partridge Family and visited David on the set, we heard her singing her dad 'I Think I Love You'. The money and fame didn't bring her happiness, instead a lot of pain.  It's no wonder we're so sad today. I'm thinking about her mother and her daughters. The whole family.

I've been searching for a DC song and nothing looked right. At last I've found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOFAzcQXr4o

But it's something we must be prepared for. It's just the way it is. We are middle- aged and our heroes are old. It's life. Let's return to David, his career and legacy. Love & Light. We are on a mission to keep this flame burning.

January 13th, 1970. The episode of a very popular tv show called 'Marcus Welby, M.D. was aired on ABC. There is a great copy of that episode on YT. I think it was the first time David was wearing his family crest ring, a present from his father. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSsm5wCkiU&t=24s

John McMartin a popular and experienced stage, film and tv actor, and young David who played his son. Both were really very good playing that difficult relationship. Because Michael (the DC's character) had a lot of reasons to hate his father, and the father didn't know how to treat his son neglected by him for such a long time. How they were struggling to destroy that invisible wall between them. Great acting. The same year they met again, DC and John McMartin, on the set of The Partridge Family. The episode nr 5, 'When Mother Gets Married'..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-IpzTlCQ7s

Everybody watched Marcus Welby in January 1970. It was Season 1 and the show was extremely popular.

Charles Laufer: 'David first came to my radar when I saw him doing auxiliary part on the Marcus Welby, MD. He played a sick kid who got cured and he did a good job and I thought - 'Yeah, he looks good.."

The pic - The David Cassidy Official Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'