1530

Maybe the song first. Live recording which leaves me speechless anytime I listen to it

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/DiscographyPages/Sondheim%20A%20Celebration-Sooner%20Or%20Later.mp3

This is just incredible how versalite singer he was. And a perfectionist. Such a talent, but also so much work.

1530. The number hasn't changed for a few days. 1530 fans have signed the petition supporting the stone for David Cassidy in London. Music Walk Of Fame in Camden Town. Or even less, because not only fans have signed. My sister, one of my daughters, and it was the most sweet thing and a great surprise - my 23 year old nephew. So I can imagine there were more no fans.

I know there are a lot of reasons why only 1530 and I've written about it very often. Sometimes I read :'You can't seriously think it's possible? ' or 'For David? In Camden? Never.' I always think to myself what if people only engaged in pre-won causes ?? Humanity wouldn't come out of the caves. I engage in many projects because I believe in David Cassidy, I believe that we should keep going and promote his music, even that it's not easy, and often we don't work together. For many reasons, I will not write about it. Another song. The Partridge Family this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU2heMWfI3U

It's happened to David all his life. I'm writing a book about David Cassidy, about his career mostly, of course you can't write about him without mentioning his personal problems. I'm in 1993 with my story, so the most difficult part is ahead of me. And it was such a leitmotiv of so many articles, in every decade - 'Strange, but he could sing', or something like that. 

One critic wrote about his self-titled album :'it was an undistinguished mess, all production and no songs, you had to dig in earnest to find David's thin and tinny presence burned beneth the mix.' Or about 'Didn't You Used To Be' - 'The album has little revelation. Cassidy, once a crown prince of bubble gum pop, has (or really, really wants to have) a soul..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDqcUjt_QhI

So..SIGN THE PETITION

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K

the pic - The David Cassidy Official Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'