Some People Say I Talk Too Much..'

David Cassidy said this in one of the interviews from 2015. But talking, showing up, telling his story was a very important part of his work.

I wrote yesterday about David Cassidy's TV guest appearance on 'Alive and Well' from 1982, and of course when I published that entry I started watching other videos. Amazing. 

There are more than 600 TV programs listed on The David Cassidy Official Website, different kinds, including the most famous American and British talk shows, morning programs, music, game and children shows, on which David guest starred during his long career. 

He was interviewed by the most known tv personalities, he talked and sang, he entertained the audience, hugged the fans, even cooked..He was asked the same questions all over again. He promoted his music, his shows, his work. And it only looks so easy, because most of those shows had scripts, there were rehearsals, make up, it was another demanding, acting task. 

And yesterday night I saw some forgotten videos. Forgotten by me. Like this short one, from 1987.

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/1987May12_EntertainmentTonight.html

Wow..I can imagine him, so young and excited. David was great on 'Bonanza'.

Or that one, just priceless, from 1984, about fans who came from Europe to see David in 'Jesus Christ Superstar', and first of all we can see some fragments of that outstanding show.

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/1984August10_Out&AboutThisWeekend.html

So we have a list of the shows, I have no idea if the list is complete, unfortunately some of those shows are lost. Do you know that in 1979 David together with Kay Lenz guest starred on Good Morning America? I wish..But miracles happen, and recently the video appeared that was even hard to dream of..  Watching David singing live on Estelar Del Sabado. For me it's still just unbelievable.

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/1973March_Estelar_Del_Sabado.html

Who knows, maybe we will have more such miracles in the future..

These programs are proof of what an extraordinary human being and artist David Cassidy was..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZFHa3QOvkI


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'