Touched By Lighting / Alan Tarney, David Cassidy.

 

First a song. From "Romance' album, about being struck by lighting, electric shock and excitement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ja0Ei7MHoM

What an amazing performer David Cassidy was. I've thought about this song in the morning while reading comments about AI and its possibilities for us, the David Cassidy's fans. I've talked about it later with some friends and not everybody knows what it is. They will know soon, there is no escape from it. My friend, who is a lecturer at one of our best universities has told me they already have problems with fake diploma thesis, it's just the beginning, and no one can imagine how the world will change because of AI.

Maybe another song, written in those ancient times when people still wrote letters. This is one of my favourite songs from that album, and what a great video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxhRzr7_O78

Of course we all are so excited when a new pic is discovered, we are waiting impatiently for the Henry Diltz' book, it was such a joy to watch videos from Spain, from March 1973, and hear David Cassidy singing live on Estelar Del  Sabado. Maybe there will be more such treasures in the future. Who knows. We are in difficult situation, David Cassidy died nearly 6 years ago, there is nothing new, no new songs, new interviews, so we post old pics, sometimes photoshoped, fake. It's happened to me too, I had no idea because they were so  cleverly done and I was sure they were genuine.

Another favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWVPJoylFs

And there is fan fiction, I've written some short stories myself, maybe settings were real, but the rest just my imagination, you wouldn't have believed how many people actually have read my last story. A lot. And now with AI it's just a matter of time that we will be able to see..a new Partridge Family episode..and it will be just a start. 

Personally I'm glad that I'm over 60, I'm from the 20th century...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-9oHk0aFjY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'