David, We Miss You

Someone has written this today, on one of our FB groups. And that we knew we'd loved him or something like that. No pics, just a statement. Of course a lot of people write about missing David Cassidy, me too, but somehow this sentence has stuck with me today. 

Probably because of the weather, so gloomy, and it has been a very low pressure, and I'm a meteoropathic. For me is always too cold, too hot or too windy..

But let's get back to the topic. Of course we miss him and I especially miss that older David Cassidy, when he was after 60 and had so many problems, personal, also with his health. Sometimes I think how David would have looked like after 70, if only..What he would have thought about this new world, because the world has changed since 2017, it has become less friendly (if I can put it this way)..what he would have sung..

Oustanding video by Anna Maria Ottengren..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDemdZ8C0_g

He was with us when we were teens, young adults, more mature, when we had kids, and when we became middle-aged, in good and bad times, and now when we need him the most, his new songs, his support, his understanding, his words..now he is not with us. And don't tell me that 60 is a new 40, because it's not. I've completely forgotten about my 50th birthday, I was on a very demanding trip in Morocco at the time, and after 11 years my doc has just told me recently, "Forget about mountains, about going up and down, walking 5 miles every day. Try to remember what you have seen, experienced." What a poet. He could have been my son, young, fit man..What he can know about pain, about life..

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/2010Unscripted.html

I will be ok tomorrow, already feeling alright..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmzks_GNNUE&t=193s

The pic The David Cassidy Official Website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'