Every Song Is You / Terry Cashman and Tommy West

I haven't been a great fan of this song, but recently I've changed my mind. The lyrics like written for DC and only he could have sung this song, with such a feeling and understanding, with his magical, young voice.. 'till the night can smile for the people as I sing and play..'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fowg1vg0llc&t=97s

I'm a member and great admirer of the FB group called The Partridge Family - The Official FB Group For www.cmongethappy.com. The administrator, Scott Awley is such a kind and so professional (can't find better word) person. I've had a pleasure to exchange some thoughts, comments with him, and I'm so impressed by his knowledge and personality, he doesn't pretend he knows everything and it's something I really appreciate. 

The things I've learnt about The Partridge Family reading posts on that group are just priceless. Sure some of them are for people who can be excited (like me) by Call Sheets, and believe me they are fascinating read. Sets, hours, cast, standins, cameramen, a choreographer, a dialogue coach, a set dresser..even drapery man, studio policeman, on location was also a timekeeper. Just wonderful. And the pics from the set. Outstanding.

Once more fragment of 'Every Song Is You', this time from the episode, Season 2, Episode 17, 'Waiting For Bolero'. It looks like Tracy liked this song very much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2woKodvin0

And everything is posted with respect for the show and people who made it, worked on it, and also with respect for new fans who don't know so much about The Partridge Family as people who have been fans for nearly 53 years. I'm still learning, I'm still a new fan, I didn't watch The Partridge Family in the 70s. After seeing some DC's pics in Bravo in 1974 or 1975, and hearing one or two songs, I haven't thought about him for many years. I saw the BBC doc 'David Cassidy : Teenage Dream', in December of 1998, but again was another break. When I really started getting to know the DC's music after November 2017, at first I was listening to his the most famous hits, later solo albums, and The Partridge Family was at the end. Everything a little bit in reverse order.

We should always remember that people still discover or rediscover David Cassidy and his music, and that they are from all over the world.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miD6zZwRPVs

The pic, The David Cassidy Official Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'