David Cassidy in Cardiff

 

Let's watch a video first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ja0Ei7MHoM

It was in London, 38 years ago, but David Cassidy performed that September in Cardiff too. On 23rd, at St David's Centre. now it's called St David's Hall, and it happens that I'll be in Cardiff on 23rd of September, 2023. 

I'm going to the UK again, and you can't imagine how it's emotional for me. There are many reasons. For many years it was impossible, Poland was a communist country, later I was very poor, but in the end impossible became possible. It's just 2,5 hours by plane but it amazes me every time. That thrill when the plane lands in England..

At first was only London. Because of David Cassidy, in 2018, I decided to go on a tour around the UK. 17 very demanding days. We were everywhere. Our guide was hopeless, but I've been to many places I would never have gone on my own. That was only the beginning. My new friends, David Cassidy's fans, have invited me to visit them, they've showed me their houses, how they live. Amazing experience. I was in Luton, Cambridge, Swindon (and in many interesting places in Wiltshire), this time I will see Wales. All thanks to David Cassidy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbJBkTJHTuE

My very close friend B., with whom I'll spend 3 days in Wales, saw DC in concert a few times in 1985. She saw him on  September 21st in Cornwall (St Austell), on October 7th in Manchester, and she was at the same hotel as David, met him in a lift, didn't run away and got a kiss, and on October 19th in Oxford..She was with a friend, Veronica. Veronica's pics are on the David Cassidy Official Website.

So I'm going. First London. Meeting with other fans. The 5th anniversary of the Memorial Plaque, placed at the Phoenix Theatre. Later Cardiff. And talking with B. Also about David Cassidy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB5TLFN79AI

The pic by Veronica, The David Cassidy Official Website

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/ConcertPages/1985September23.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'