The Last Kiss or David In Pink

How many times I can write about 'Romance' album and The Last Kiss? Many.. and I never have enough. 

Also because Polish singer Basia did backing vocals on 'Romance' song. Basia started her career in Poland in the late 70s, and in 1984 she had quite a success in the UK, with Matt Bianco. And later even in the USA. Anyway she was asked by Alan Tarney to work for David. I've read an interview with her from 1985, and I know that they didn't meet (what a shame), but she said that David Cassidy phoned her and thanked for her contribution. And that he was very nice and charming. We can imagine..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrufiCSI3Cg

In 1985 DC was working very hard promoting himself and his new music. He looked sensational, slimmer and full of energy, he had  new blond haircut, and was very sexy. The album was very good but of course the way he looked was also very important. There was an interview in a bath and a racy photo session with a known topless model from The Sun Page3..

In 1985, in the UK itself, he appeared on more than 20 TV programs. He also guest starred on TV shows in Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and Italy. Singing 'The Last Kiss' and other hits from his album, and looking gorgeous and sensational in every outfit and every colour. Also in pink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS3DUlY4t_0

And today I've discovered that video posted by Nancy York 3 months ago. Maybe you have seen it but I haven't, and it's a big thing for me, even such poor quality video, because I've known screenshots from that program for years, they are on the website, and I thought I'd never see it. 

Just amazing..

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'