He Brings Out My Romantic Side

First wonderful Partridge Family's 'White Christmas'. Yesterday we had the first snow this season and now everything looks magical.

It's not too soon for this song, because actually The Partridge Family Christmas Card was recorded in summer of 1971, and released in November. The most popular Christmas album of 1971. That record is played in my house on Christmas Eve and we all love this charming video and David Cassidy's magical young voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKF9K1FnC0Q

I haven't planned to write anything special on November 21st, on the sixth anniversary. I've written quite a lot of entries about missing David, how we still need him, what I did and where I was when had read about his passing.. About the shock. And even once Jane, our webmaster asked me to write something for the David Cassidy Official Website on one of the anniversaries, and I wrote a very emotional letter to David. 

So I've thought I have nothing more to add. After all I've never met DC, never seen him in concert, I can write about him every day but I don't know the real man. These are just my ideas about him which may have no relation to reality. Let others write about their grief, those who knew him, who miss the real man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6cLVQUTUU

But in the morning I've read an article in The Times, called, 'She brings out my adventurous side'. It was about a happy someone's relationship. And when I've been walking this afternoon in my Winter Wonderland, I thought about it a little bit. Why I still care and write about DC. I'm adventurous enough, thank you very much, but life has made me very practical, not sentimental, and extremely effective. And David's music and his image.. oh yes, he brings out my romantic side.

And I'm very grateful for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-SmpLM-ss8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'