It's You / Johnny Cymbal and Peggy Clinger

I've never written about this song. Difficult to believe really. From 'Crossword Puzzle', but first of all this song is very memorable because of the great music scene from the episode 16, Season 3, filmed in 1972, and first aired on January 19, 1973. 'Trial of Partridge One'.

This is one of my favourite Partridge Family's episode, really interesting plot, David and Susan had an opportunity to show their acting skills. A lot of scenes outside the Partridges' house and one very memorable in Susan's bedroom..

They looked so wonderful, both of them. Susan was in a happy relationship with Dale McRaven, she looked so gorgeous and healthy. And David..I just have no words to describe 22 year old David Cassidy's beauty. I've written synopsis and taken screenshots of that episode for The David Cassidy Official Website..A lot of screenshots. I just couldn't decide and sent Jane all of them. Nearly 40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h98MKT_x6dU

Yes..This song has popped from my mind today. At 6 am. In my kitchen. I've wanted to make the first cup of coffee, looked at my old Italian coffee maker, and suddenly started to sing, 'Hello, baby, yes it's me again once more I know that we can find the love that we once had before.. I'll tell you baby I can't face another day..' Luckily the members of my family get up later. 

David's songs. We know them all by heart or even more. When David died Allison Pearson wrote in the article called 'Farewell David Cassidy', that we, his fans, had the lyrics  and music of David's songs in our DNA. 

So true. We have. 

Hal Blaine, who played with and for the greatest, 'I'm still in shock, we all knew the end was near..I still feel saddened. He was a very hard studying and working kid.. never complaining or being demanding. Some of my funniest and finest memories were recording with David.

The music will go on forever. RIP David.'

Yeah, you gave your love to me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtAv3gY8iLo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'