Pictures of David

A song first. No one could sing about love like David Cassidy. About every stage of it. 

Falling in love, being in love and also about witnessing and experiencing the end of it. 

'Livin' a Lie' is one of the saddest song co-written by David (with Gerry Beckley). One of my favourites, it gets me anytime I listen to it. The music, the lyrics, their voices..

https://youtu.be/gWXx03VFVsY?si=b6exINHdJJWmOxUJ

My FB friends know that wherever I go I take a DC picture with me. I put it on a bedside table in every hotel room I stay, at home, in Poland, or abroad. It's become a kind of talisman, charm, it's something connected me with my home. I have a big family and besides I wouldn't have liked strangers seeing pics of my loved ones, but David's is perfect for that purpose, it gives me a confidence. I love it.

Another outstanding David's vocal performance from his last RCA's album.

https://youtu.be/SchoM1IdOrc?si=46sZ_D_Vr94ewVbB

My FB friend, Anne Downey's asked, how many of us carry DC pictures around..Of course most of us have his pics in our phones, also as screen savers. But it's also a question (I think) about how many of us, show those pics to others, how many let strangers to know about our love for David. My pic is not signed, only I know it's David, the people who clean my hotel rooms think probably that I have a beautiful grandson. 

Yes, we carry DC everywhere. My other FB friend, an amazing woman, Sueli Menezes from Brazil, is on holiday too. But not at the Spa resort for old and tired like me, but in Peru, high in the mountains. And she has taken there not only different kind of shirts with DC pics  but also DC pillows. 

David forever❤️

https://youtu.be/Vsuhi6UnX-k?si=ErCvDnU3rpgEr8rx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'