The Entry Nr 700 or With David Cassidy On the Beach

I'm on holiday at Turkish Riviera, great place, wonderful beach and the sea, but this night it has been raining all night long, still is very windy, so while drinking excellent mint tea, I've decided to have a look how my blog is going on, and realised that since December 2020, I've written 699 entries, and my blog had nearly 200k views..

A song first. There is something magical in walking on the beach and listening to David Cassidy..Like rediscovering his songs again, each one sounds so fabulous, better, difficult to decide on only one, but because he's crushing through my mind like waves..

https://youtu.be/hqBc549rcF4?si=J_3aL2FkyIhipjnm

My blog..I've started writing it in one of the darkest moments of my life, and it was like DC himself gave me that idea, his helping hand. The most popular is the entry called 'Kay Lenz. An Actress.', nearly 1,4k views, but for me the most important are those about his music, while writing them I've learnt so much not only about the songs, but also about pop culture, American English and America in general. New technology. I've made a lot of new friends, those who read my blog and comment it. Thank you so much.

https://youtu.be/5OYoOPW4fn4?si=5sc8-EOoXF-hAeia

I have no idea how much longer I'll write my blog, life is not easier for any of us. So far in spite of many problems I keep writing, whatever happens in my life. He shouldn't have been forgotten. The world needs David and his music.

https://youtu.be/-nyxyhFxDok?si=PgZ6PEKH4OxL3NoS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'