'No Broken Wings Can Keep Me Down..'

I've wanted to write something completely different today, but as it often happens, DC has inspired me again. Like a sign from him..Maybe I'm just middle-aged and awfully sentimental, but I don't care, it's been like a sign from him. A song chosen at random in my car today. About losing and searching for one true love, with the words about broken wings..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOo2A1vJmaQ

In this video we can see David Cassidy and some girls, women he dated, his wives, and of course it's a song about something David was looking for all his life, an unconditional love. But I think we can also interpret it, at least me today, as a song about hope and not to give up against all odds. 

2023 is making history. Not bad, for us DC's fans. David Cassidy at last has a permanent Star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars, and it's our Star, I mean a lot of fans worldwide have made it happens. And we are very grateful to the organizers, it wasn't easy. Thank you.

Fans from the UK (and me), met in September 21st to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the unveiling of The David Cassidy Memorial Plaque at The Phoenix Theatre, in London. And on the same day fans went to Hampshire, to meet with Lord Montagu of Beaulieu House, and to see the information board about David Cassidy's stay there, in March 1973. It was a wonderful day and unforgettable visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM8WBF1ehk

All the time new info appears on The David Cassidy Official Website, and every single item is important. The time is going so fast; if we, fans, don't gather information, articles, videos, no one will, they will be lost forever. 

And this year we've had some wonderful surprises, videos we only had info about, nothing more. I never even dreamed I'd see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuwVS2DqhzE

Thanks to David Cassidy Tribute Walk and the David Cassidy Virtual Fan Club we have something special waiting for us the next year, 2024. And thanks to fans, again worldwide, because very quickly the money was donated for a historical marker at Colgate Field, in West Orange, in honor of David's memory. It's my dream to go to West Orange, Saratoga Springs, and New York in 2024.

Love and Light..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDqcUjt_QhI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'