"..And You Stop Me In My Tracks.."

Oh yes, I feel like that today, or let me use another fragment from a DC's song, 'You caught me by surprise', so let's start with 'Morning Rider On The Road' written by great Tony Romeo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJy_oW2QSlA&t=20s

David Cassidy interviewed by Michael Aspel in May 1974. Just don't know where to start.

1.In the 70s DC was interviewed by the most famous radio and TV personalities in the UK. Michael Barratt, David Hamilton, Tony Blackburn, Ed Stewart, Jack de Manio, Tony Prince of course, and a few times by Michael Aspel OBE (for services to broadcasting). He interviewed DC for the radio and TV, but we haven't had any of those recordings, this one is the first. 

2. I have known for some time that Jane, our webmaster has some great videos to publish, but this one is a wonderful surprise for me. As if to go back in time, those old/new videos. I know it was half a century ago, and that at the time I was 12 years old schoolgirl, but..this is something surreal watching this old interview for the first time. Like he was still with us. Young and beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiIrTJOLquU

3. It's amazing how smart and well spoken DC was. And so normal, I mean not a jaded, mannered superstar. So interesting to talk to. Thinking about honest, sincere answers. Not pretending.  Not hiding his tiredness. We love his voice..so soft spoken..And the way he looked. I'm so grateful that now we have this interview on the website.

4. I know that for 95% of DC's fans is not important, but not all the fans know English well enough to understand this interview. David always spoke very clearly, but I know that many fans have problems to understand interviews published on the website (without automatically generated subtitles). This one was also not loud enough. I wish we could do something about it. 

Once more David Cassidy, as he was in 1974

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG0hjhwKx5s

And the link to the interview

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/1974June02_AskAspel.html?fbclid=IwAR22z0kOtFYkfhTUXG6yy7n2gnoLjsgvc0LKaI8l8PU0VKExUs0LLjyTGQ0

The pic - The David Cassidy Official Website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'