David Cassidy On Larry King Live

A few days ago Jane published on the David Cassidy Official Website DC's TV guest appearance on Late Show with Conan O'Brien, according to the Website it was aired on June 25, 1994. 

It's nothing new really, I watched it a few years ago on YT, I don't know if it's still on it, anyway it's great we have it now on the Website, because we should have everything. That's my opinion as a fan and a former librarian. Even that some videos, interviews are difficult to watch or I don't like reading or watching some things which has been  published about DC. 

And I'm not a great fan of this particular conversation, interview, I don't know how to call it. But many fans really liked this show, so I've seen it one more time today.

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/1994LateShowWithConanOBrien.html

And while watching it I've realized how important for David Cassidy was to be on all those the most popular American talk shows in the mid 90s. He wasn't invited to many when he was a teen idol. He talked about it while on Tonight Show with Jay Leno (the same year, 1994), who was surprised that it was first ever DC's appearance on that very popular program. And David told him how in 1967 he  accompanied his dad and Shirley Jones when they were on Tonight Show. It's at the beginning of this interesting video.

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/1994TonightShow.html

Yes, he was a celebrity again, and for him it was much more important than being just a teen idol in the 70s. A singer for little girls.. In 1994 he had a hit Broadway show, and he published a book everybody talked about and wanted to read. David Cassidy's first autobiography 'C'mon Get Happy, Fear and Loathing on a Partridge Family Bus', written with Chip Deffaa's help. We have a lot of anniversaries in 2024, also this one regarding David's book. It was published 30 years ago. 

And it's really a great read, I read this book in one night, and I'm a former librarian, I've read many biograhies and autobiograhies in my life, but never something so sincere, so brutally frank, written without any consideration what people would think about him. I'm in awe of his courage. David Cassidy, 'When you agree to tell the truth about something you've got to say, 'I'm not going to tell a little lie here." 

His book, published on July 1, 1994 was truly sensational. It became a bestseller and the talk of the town. 

This is my fav David Cassidy's TV appearance from 1994. David Cassidy on Larry King Live. In conversation with Nick Charles. Great interview, wonderful footage and pics, and last but not least phone calls from fans..

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/1994April29_LarryKingLive.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'