'David Cassidy Always a Song In Your Heart'

 

"No matter what let's keep a song in our hearts too..' The author of a tribute video has written this. Maybe nothing special, but since I've read it, it was 2 days ago, this sentence has stuck in my mind. So let's start with a song. Today we've had the first powerful storm this season so..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_obXYFW4rU

Very nice tribute video. Someone has written in a comment, 'amazing arrangment of pics', and I absolutely agree. Also the pace of them, in tune of the rhythm of the song. 

And it's not easy to make a tribute video. Sure there are a lot of pics of DC, but first you should to have an idea how to show them and in what order. A few years ago I tried myself and it only looks very easy to do, so we are very grateful for all those videos on You Tube. Especially the videos with David or Partridge Family's songs or with a lot of priceless info, like those outstandings videos with DC in Japan.

Perfect sound and there are also a list of musicians playing with David on that part of his World Tour, and what a sensational opening of March 28, 1974 concert. I can't believe that this video has only 3,6k views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht6mXWVXb-8

But let's return to 'David Cassidy Always a Song In Your Heart' video. I've got it on Google Alerts. I have Google Alerts set on DC and TPF, and every day while drinking my first morning coffee I check my mail and what has been published on Internet about David Cassidy. 

Jane, our Webmaster asked me to deal with it a few years ago, and I'm very grateful for it. First because I can help (she has a lot of emails to deal with and running the Website takes a lot of time), and secondly for me this is very interesting  read. 

90% is useless trash from our point of view. A lot of articles are about Susan and David, or Meredith and David, and other ladies and David, or how he died and why, and the things people sell..and not only authentic memorabilia. But sometimes there are real gems, old articles we don't have on the Website or concerts set lists, or interviews in which DC is mentioned. And today I've got Lenny Kravitz interview. He was born in 1964, and he said that when he was a kid everybody had watched The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family and that he was at school with Pat Cassidy and had known David. That was very nice to read.

https://www.stereogum.com/2256636/lenny-kravitz-blue-electric-light/interviews/weve-got-a-file-on-you/

Of course if I think something is interesting I send Jane and a lot of info has been included or corrected on the Website that way. But I very rarely send her tribute videos. And I haven't send her the title one, the music was not David's, just a few pics, but I truly love this sentence about David and a song in our hearts... 

Let's finish with one of my favourite tribute video. It's just one pic and the lyrics, but it's so moving and beautiful..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39g1m9Wkt1I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'