I Would Have Loved You Anyway/ Tony Romeo

In my opinion much better than ITILY, maybe my favourite Tony Romeo's song, even that there was a time when I didn't like it. It's often a great start of an exciting love affair, when we can't stand someone or something and one day..So it's me and this song.

But first 'Sex Like David Cassidy'. It's been mentioned a few times in comments on my last entry. The songs about David. This is not exactly a song about him, which is a shame because the title is great, very catchy.

It's a dance mix of 'I Think I Love You', and DC himself liked it. He always wanted to get to new audience, and did remixes of his old and Partridge Family's hits himself

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/DiscographyPages/SexLikeDavidCassidy.html

Actually I think DC's and Craig J Snider's dance remix of 'I Think I Love You' is better and their 'Come On Get Happy' remix is truly a sensational dance number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNCM7I69vSE

'I Would Have Loved You Anyway'. Don't ask me why I didn't like it, maybe that 'whoa, whoa' put me away, but when a few years ago I was taking screenshots of that episode (S2 E21, 'Promise Her Anything, But Give Her A Punch') for the website, I watched the music scene several times. And for the first time I listened carefully to those wonderful and quite difficult to sing words of this song, and I admired how DC performed it like it was the easiest thing in the world. And now I love to sing along with him..'I would have taken you any day..I still would try to make you mine.'

As we know David's gandfather was on the set, he looked like he enjoyed being an extra, his presence must have been very important for DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNCM7I69vSE

One more time 'I Would Have Loved You Anyway'. At first glance this is something that seems completely improbable, Beastie Boys and The Partridge Family, but music is music, and all the founding members of Beastie Boys were born in the mid-60s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDQJdCIPv0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'