You Are My Morning Sunshine..

The opening of '(Oh No) No Way', written by the profilic songwriting duo, Johnny Cymbal & Peggy Clinger, with a little help from one and only Wes Farrell..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upQtZYheaz0

He is our morning sunshine, David Cassidy is, we post his pics every day on many FB groups dedicated to him and his legacy. I have no idea how many such groups exist, and how many active members they have. 

Fans still want to write about DC, admire his photographs. Yes, sometimes discussions could be disrespectful, the pics coloured and photoshopped. Of course there are groups with very strict rules about what can be or can't be posted about DC, and there are also those groups where everything is allowed.

I understand the fans, we have nothing new, and David still evokes emotions. It's also easier to enhance a pic than for example make a tribute video. I've tried once, it's really a hard job. Sometimes I'm irritated by some comments, even that I know is childish and a little bit like at school, and I should have laughed..but..David is still so important.

It's so hot in Poland today, and maybe that's why I've thought about this David's song. And a very nice video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HipoDMhkxms

David Cassidy Great Britain Legacy Group is the most important group for me. The first ever I've been  invited to, an unknown fan from Eastern Europe. 

2 years ago, Sharron Liddle, the founder of the group, gave an interview for my blog. From the beginning the group has got high standards, as Sharron told me, 'The main thing for us is that everything we post to the group is done with respect, love and sensitivity about David. We never discuss anything personal about David, keeping it about his talent, his legacy and about honouring his wish to love and be kind.'

It's a great interview, Sharron is a woman of strong personality, if she sets her mind on something..She is very brave and has a great sense of humor. This is the link to that interview, so moving but also very funny. 

https://talkingaboutdavid.blogspot.com/2021/10/david-cassidy-group-of-great-britain.html

For me The David Cassidy Great Britain Legacy Group is so special, many blogs were inspired by our discussions, the things I've learnt about David Cassidy and his fans in the UK, are priceless. The  administrators work very hard to make the group, the posts interesting, and also to educate fans. 

It's because of Tracey Wright from our group, who knows EVERYTHING about the lyrics of  ALL the DC's songs, that I've learnt about the longer version of 'Hard Times, Hard Crimes' and had my moment of glory..

https://talkingaboutdavid.blogspot.com/2021/11/girl-you-make-my-day-tommy-boyce-bobby.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'